Getting The Very Best Price When You Sell Your Home
And Getting It Sold Quickly!
All agents are not the same. Our Systemized Approach to Selling Homes in Twin Creeks is Designed to Get You the Best Possible Price For Your Home with a Minimum Amount Of Hassle.
The secret of getting the very best price for your home with the minimum of hassle is having a consistent systemized approach to preparation and marketing.
When you are considering selling, your first step should be to determine the potential net return given each of the following scenarios –
- Selling “As Is” – That is to say, with a minimum of preparation.
- Carrying out any repairs and/or deferred maintenance before marketing your home for sale.
- In addition to the above, making any cost-effective improvements that will both net you a higher return and appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers.
All this applies equally whether you are planning to list your home with a real estate agent or to try to sell it by yourself.
If you are going to try the “do-it-yourself” route, I strongly recommend getting a copy of 450 Ideas To Help Your Home Sell Faster. You can get a FREE copy here. This really is worth reading.
If, like most people, you intend to use the services of a real estate professional, please consider my credentials, then check out what my clients say about me and give me a call. I’ll show you exactly what I can do for you to get you the result you want.
My services to you include all of the following at no cost:
When I list your home for sale –
- I will schedule a home inspection and a termite inspection with two of the areas top inspection companies
- I will arrange for your home to be professionally staged
- Professional quality large-size high-definition HDR photographs that will show your home in its best light
- A video walk through of your home with a voiceover to emphasize the best features. Video is the next best thing to being there.
- Extensive Internet and traditional advertising including all of the top real estate websites
- Direct marketing to all of the top agents in your area who regularly represent buyers there.
- And that’s just for starters…
Again, please note – all of this is at no additional cost to you.
Over the past couple of years, most of the homes I have listed for sale have sold for well over list price and had a sale agreed in an average time of 16 days.
Call me any time on (925) 997-1585 or send an email to email@example.com. There is never any obligation to use my services and I promise I won’t try to persuade you to list your home for sale. That’s not my style. What I will do is give you great service!